These missionaries represent many life stages and experiences, each missionary comes from different backgrounds that each have struggles which we are not aware of. Please pray that our all-knowing and loving Father would meet all of their needs as they all work to serve those to whom they have been sent. Pray also that God would grant them protection and grace in their lives and ministry.
Prayer & Financial Support:
- Ilya and Janet Bantseev: Ministry and outreach in Siberia, Russia
- Danny Curle: Feeding programs and orphanages in Zimbabwe, Africa.
- Ryan and Heather DeWeerd: Ministry in the Dominican Republic.
- Teen Ranch Ontario: Youth Camp and outreach in Caledon, Ontario.
- David Umune: Bringing freedom, peace, education, and health to the people of Nigeria.
- Youth for Christ: Reaching youth in Orangeville and surrounding area.
- Youth with a Mission (YWAM): Training centre in Alton, Ontario for mission outreaches worldwide.
- Quick Study TV: Broadcasting the Word of God throughout the world on TV, radio and the Internet (www.BibleDiscoveryTV.com).
- Chosen People Ministries Canada: Sharing the Good News of Messiah with every Jewish person in Canada.
- Elisapi Annahatak:Reaching the people of northern Quebec with the healing power of God’s love; Pastor Eva and the Aaqitauvik Healing Centre.
- Mohamed and Saly Balakety: Ministry to Muslims.
- Alternative to abortions and helping young mothers in Orangeville, ON.
- Benji Devadason: Working with “Serving in Mission” as well as working with the Tamil community in Scarborough.
- Bill Prankard Evangelist Association: Bringing Hope to both the Canadian and Russian Artic; “…from sea to sea, and from the river to the ends of the earth” Psalm 72:8. Arctic
- Richard and Carolyn Hyde: From Heart of G-d Ministries, actively engaged in sharing the Good News in Israel.
- Teen Ranch Worldwide: Youth outreach worldwide.
- David & Alyssa Edward: Future ministry in Liberia, West Africa.
“For you remember, brothers, our labor and toil: we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God.” 1 Thessalonians 2:9